Company: Analog Devices
Candidate shall provide customer support to Strategic customers based on Analog Devices’ state of the arts products and tools. The role requires positioning the best technology solutions tailored to customer needs while growing Analog Devices market share. This position also involves working with Sales, Business Units, and Technology Groups to identify key opportunities. In addition, it will include working with BUs and Customers to influence new-product definition. Candidate should have strong expertise in system power supply as well as analog signal chain. This position will be based in Pune/Chennai, India.
- Understanding and disseminating Customers’ system needs for Automotive segment
- Understanding on automotive architecture and technologies like BMS,GMSL, Infotainment solutions, connected gateway, in-vehicle infotainment, cockpit is required.
- Architecting system solutions to customers using ADI parts
- Developing and proposing new products to Product Lines to fill customers’ needs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key Product Lines’ Management, Marketing, and Application.
- Work with sales/ application team to develop successful technology strategy
- Developing and maintain collaborative relationships with key customers.
- Conducting seminars on a wide array of ADI products including demonstration of development and simulation tools.
- Batchelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics/communication
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- With 5+ years’ experience in product, design and/or field applications engineering or equivalent
- Expertise in analog/ Mixed circuit design experience at the board and system level.
- Experience on embedded coding and knowledge on FPGA coding will be an added advantage
- Power supply design experience is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task many projects and set priorities.
- Capability to present to and work with all levels of Management, Sales, and Engineering
- Ability to coach/teach/help others with design and power simulation tool issues
- Excellent hands-on lab skills
- Regional travel within India – 50%