Company: XDLINX Labs
About The Job
- Provide technical guidance in developing new PCB designs and updating existing designs.
- Develop PCB layouts, perform component placements and determine wire routings.
- Verify existing designs and recommend improvements.
- Recommend new design concepts and validate the concept feasibility using circuit simulations.
- Prepare design documentations, requirements specifications and PCB models.
- Prepare test specifications and test procedures and develop test fixtures.
- Perform PCB design testing and analyze test results.
- Assist in preparation of project schedules, budget and risks.
- Monitor and report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- Attend project meetings to discuss about project progress and issues.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
- Propose process improvements to ensure PCB functionality, quality and reliability.
- Perform project updates according to changing customer requirements