- You will be responsible for developing Device drivers, Embedded application in an RTOS or no RTOS environment
- You will be responsible for creating the requirement specs for device drivers, bootloaders, embedded application based on system specification
- You should be able to derive requirement from schematics and technical requirement specs created detailed design documents, create test specs, implement the feature and do unit testing for completed features
- You should follow the appropriate coding standards while implementing your design so that the code.
- Work with hardware engineers providing supported and necessary test codes for regulatory testing and board testing
- Strong C , C++ skills.
- Good knowledge of RTOS concepts and experience in any RTOS like free rtos, MicroC OS
- Excellent knowledge in embedded programming concepts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in BSP, Device Drivers, Boot Loader etc
- Linux Experience is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience in ARM based processors Ti, NXP, ST etc
- Should have working experience to read and understand schematics and basic hardware
- knowledge to design and develop device drivers, display drivers, SPI, I2C, I2S, timers, ADC etc
- Good understanding of multi core microprocessor concepts, arm technology dtv
- Basic understanding of cyber security concepts
- Experience in image processing algorithms is desirable
- Experience in MATLAB, octave or any signal processing tools is desirable but not mandatory
- Good analytical skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems
- Knowledge of agile concepts
- Basic understanding of any of the wireless technologies Zigbee, Bluetooth, WIFI products.
- Should be motivated to learn quickly and adapt.
- Familiar with I2C, UART, SPI, RS485, MODBUS, CAN
- Working knowledge in Microsoft tools, Jira or any project management tools
- Working knowledge in code management tools like bit bucket, SVN etc
- Good verbal and written communication skills
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 4+ years wireless product design experience, handheld wireless product or Iot device is plus